Rose-veratrol Petal-Peel Powder 6 x 20g / 0.71oz Activating Petal-Peel Gel 6 x 40ml / 1.35fl.oz Correcting Petal-Peel Capsules 1 Bottle=0.3g / 0.01oz 10 Bottles
Out of stock
How to use
Roses and resveratrol are known for their beauty enhancing benefits and antioxidant properties. This one of a kind set is designed to reveal a more radiant and even skin tone. Formulated with ingredients such as Diatomite, collagen and rose bud powder, the Resveratrol Illuminating Petal-Peel System is the ideal solution for discoloration and dull skin.
Peel-off masks adhere better to clean, exfoliated skin. For best results, use the Resveratrol Illuminating Petal-Peel System after the Zinfandel Illuminating Pre-Mask.
1. Tear open one of each:
- Rose-veratrol Petal-Peel Powder
- Activating Petal-Peel Gel
- Correcting Petal-Peel Capsules
2. Pour all components into bowl.
3. Mix until a creamy paste is formed.
4. Evenly apply a generous amount to clean face and neck, avoiding eye and mouth areas.
5. Leave on for 20 minutes or until product solidifies.
6. Peel the mask off one cheek pulling product toward the center of your face.
7. Repeat with other cheek.
8. Peel product off chin.
9. Rinse face with warm water to remove any mask residue.
10. For best results, follow with the Zinfandel Skin Tone Correcting Serum.
*Includes bowl and spoon.
Correcting Petal-Peel Capsules
Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Methylparaben, Aroma.
Activating Petal-Peel Gel
Water, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Trehalose, Sodium Hyaluronate, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Methylisothiazolinone, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.
Rose-veratrol Petal-Peel Powder
Diatomaceous Earth, Corn Starch, Silica, Algin, Calcium Sulfate, Pectin, Rosa Rugosa Bud Powder, Collagen, Sodium Hyaluronate.
A Closer Look: This Product is...
I love this mask, beacuse it is easy to use and left my skin glowing. The box comes with everything that you need (bowl + spatula) to make the mixute. It smells good and peeling it off my face it’s really fun.