Peel-off masks adhere better to clean, exfoliated skin. For best results, use the Resveratrol Illuminating Petal-Peel System after the Zinfandel Illuminating Pre-Mask.
1. Tear open one of each:
• Activating Petal-Peel Gel
• Correcting Petal-Peel Capsules
2. Pour all components into bowl.
3. Mix until a creamy paste is formed.
4. Evenly apply a generous amount to clean face and neck, avoiding eye and mouth areas.
5. Leave on for 20 minutes or until product solidifies.
6. Peel the mask off one cheek pulling product toward the center of your face.
7. Repeat with other cheek.
8. Peel product off chin.
9. Rinse face with warm water to remove any mask residue.
10. For best results, follow with the Zinfandel Skin Tone Correcting Serum.
*Includes bowl and spoon.
Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Methylparaben, Aroma.
Activating Petal-Peel Gel
Water, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Trehalose, Sodium Hyaluronate, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Methylisothiazolinone, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.
Rose-veratrol Petal-Peel Powder
Diatomaceous Earth, Corn Starch, Silica, Algin, Calcium Sulfate, Pectin, Rosa Rugosa Bud Powder, Collagen, Sodium Hyaluronate.